In light of the COVID19 pandemic, we’re doing all we can to ensure the health and safety of our customers. More than ever, it is times like these that remind us that what we both do and don’t do matter.
We understand that social distancing measures will slow the rates of infection and help to protect our most vulnerable members of our community, so we are also making a few changes.
In addition to the high level of hygiene standards we currently implement, here are a number of other measures we will be taking for upcoming tours:
- Despite the fact that we usually only offer small group public tours of up to 8 people, and larger private group tours, we have decided to only run small private group tours for the coming months with even smaller numbers.
- We will limit the amount of time we spend in the vehicle, and will travel with windows slightly ajared to promote good airflow. In most cases, we will try to limit travel times to less than 15 minutes at a time, and are therefore only offering our Brisbane tours over the next couple of months (or longer if deemed necessary).
- In addition to our regular cleaning of vehicles before and after each tour, we will be doing additional disinfection of all interior and exterior door surfaces before and after each tour.
- We only work with venues that uphold an excellent standard of hygiene, we also visit venues at quieter times during their service, but will also ensure you aren’t seated too close to other patrons, and will provide hand sanitizer to be used before and after eating to mitigate as many risks as possible during your experience as well.
- Whilst we love offering a variety of dishes to share, we understand the extended risks involved in share-style dining, and will therefore only provide guests with individually plated dishes.
We will continue to monitor the evolving situation as it unfolds, making any further changes necessary, and updating you with any change in recommendations.
All of our existing bookings will be managed on a case by case basis in line with Government and Health Department recommendations, as well as the implementation of all of the above precautionary measures. If you haven’t already heard from us, we will be in touch with you in the coming days.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care, Jamie-Lee
Founder, Delectable Tours