Take your tastebuds on a journey around the World with local produce prepared in a variety of different styles and cuisines, whilst taking in two of Brisbane’s best foodie suburbs.
This tour will take you on a flavoursome journey to 5 different venues that combine both new hidden gems and Brisbane institutions.
Whilst devouring some of Brisbane’s best dishes and local produce, you will also be guided on a journey of Brisbane’s food history, the stories behind the area and the places you’ll visit and learn first-hand from both your host and venues how Brisbane has evolved into a World-Class foodie destination.
- Starters comprised largely of Queensland’s famous seafood paired with a drink from a select list
- Beer at one of Brisbane’s best-rated Microbreweries
- Demonstration and shared Italian with sides and wine
- Asian small bites and a paired beverage of choice
- Savoury dessert of cheese and a cocktail with a Mediterranean flair
- Local Tour Host to lead your group, share valuable knowledge, and ensure your guests have the best experience possible
- Non-alcoholic refreshments
For more tour information, please visit our product page.