This Brisbane food walking tour will take your tastebuds on a journey around the world with local produce prepared in a variety of different styles and cuisines, whilst taking in two of Brisbane’s best foodie suburbs.
Brisbane’s inner-city suburbs are particularly booming right now in terms of their dining offerings. This walking tour will take you on a flavoursome journey to 4 different venues that combine both new hidden gems and Brisbane institutions.
Whilst devouring some of Brisbane’s best dishes and local produce, you will also be guided on a walking food tour of Brisbane’s food history, the stories behind the area and the places you’ll visit. Plus, you’ll learn first-hand from both your host and venues about how Brisbane has evolved into a World-Class foodie destination.
- Beer or wine and classically paired snacks at one of Brisbane’s best-rated Microbreweries
- Shared authentic Italian with sides and wine
- Asian small bites and a paired beverage of choice
- Cheese platter and a cocktail with an International flair
- Local Tour Host to lead your group, share valuable knowledge, and ensure you have the best experience possible
- Non-alcoholic refreshments
For more tour information, please visit our product page.