With everything from coffee to a seasonal lunch, as well as some delicious wines, cocktails, and delectable nibbles along the way, this food tour will introduce you to some of the best food and beverages in Brisbane. It includes visits to four unique Brisbane venues, on a small-group tour (maximum eight participants). Your knowledgeable guide will tell you all about the food you’re eating, plus the Brisbane food scene, and a little about the areas you visit so you get much more than just the food on your plate.
- Coffee tastings paired with a morning tea made from a Queensland icon plus a coffee of choice and roastery tour
- Tastings of a few Queensland made wines, a little behind the scenes tour, and a delicious local produce platter
- Seafood or local produce lunch full of local ingredients and sub-tropical flavours, paired with a non-alcoholic drink from a select list
- Additional stop to take in some of the best views of the Brisbane River and the city
- Queensland inspired cocktail tailored to your tastes to cap off the experience
- Transport for the experience, including pickup and drop off at your desired location (within 10km of CBD)
- Local tour host to lead your group, share valuable knowledge, and ensure your guests have the best experience possible
- Non-alcoholic refreshments
For more tour information, please visit our product page.