With everything from coffee to a seasonal lunch, as well as some delicious beers or wines, cocktails, and delectable nibbles along the way, this food tour will introduce you to some of the best food and beverages in Brisbane. It includes visits to four unique Brisbane venues, on a small-group private tour. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you all about the food you’re eating, plus the Brisbane food scene, and a little about the areas you visit so you get much more than just the food on your plate.
- Coffee tastings paired with a morning tea made from a Queensland icon, and behind-the-scenes experience
- Pairing of three Queensland cheeses and beverages, including beers, wines, and non-alcoholic options
- Additional stop to take in some of the best views of the Brisbane River and the city
- Local produce lunch paired with a cocktail (or other beverage if preferred)
- Luxury handmade chocolates full of sub-tropical flavours to cap off the experience
- Transport for the experience, including pickup and drop off at your desired location (within 10km of CBD)
- Local Tour Host to lead you, share valuable knowledge, and ensure you have the best experience possible
- Non-alcoholic refreshments
For more tour information, please visit our product page.