This must-do food experience of Brisbane is a culinary journey from coffee to lunch and wine, and the perfect introduction to some of Queensland’s most renowned local produce and flavours. It includes visits to five unique Brisbane venues, on a small-group private tour. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you all about the food you’re eating, plus the Brisbane food scene, and a little about the areas you visit so you get much more than just the food on your plate.
- Coffee tastings paired with a morning tea made from a Queensland icon, and behind the scenes experience
- Tasting of Queensland wine (beer or non-alcoholic drinks can also be arranged instead) paired with two kinds of local cheese
- Additional stop to take in some of the best views of the Brisbane River and the city
- Local produce lunch paired with a cocktail (or other beverage if preferred)
- Luxury handmade chocolates full of sub-tropical flavours to cap off the experience
- Transport for the experience, including pickup and drop off at your desired location (within 20km of CBD)
- Local Tour Host to lead you, share valuable knowledge, and ensure you have the best experience possible
- Non-alcoholic refreshments
For more tour information, please visit our product page.